Step into this well kept immaculate second floor unit in Meadowcroft and fall in love with living at its best. Enjoy the elevated views and tree house effect with the total safety of Hurricane windows (2017) and Hurricane roof (2019), original block construction in the largest unit in Meadowcroft. No flood insurance required here. This updated unit with crown molding throughout with storage closets in the dining room, hallway and off the lanai and includes above all else, a new A/C in 2016, new hot water heater in 2016, tented for termites in 2017 for $12,000 and new electrical panel box in 2017. The new roof was installed by the association in 2019 with no assessments. The kitchen is designed for a cook's delight. The large window with sunset views is delightful. The cabinets have soft close drawers and lots of counter space. An extra large master bedroom with updated bath is spacious and has a slider to the lanai for morning coffee while watching the sunrise. All the amenities for you in this lovely community plus activities to meet your neighbors. The heated pool, the clubhouse, and the pickleball courts are located just steps from this unit. Location, location and location for Meadowcroft has shopping, beaches, churches and lots of walking in G.T Bray Park down the street.
Condo, Townhouse, 1 Story, Condo
1,059 sq. ft
MEADOWCROFT PRCL A, Status - Completed
Detailed Room Information
- Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Ice Maker,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Blinds,Rods,Window Treatments
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s),Crown Molding,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Solid Surface Counters,Solid Wood Cabinets,Split Bedroom,Thermostat,Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. Assigned,Covered,Driveway,Ground Level,Guest.
- Stucco, Block
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Mature Landscaping,Oak Trees,Trees/Landscaped
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System,Lighting. Cleared,In City Limits,Level/Flat,Near Public Transit.
- Building Number
Association Fee Includes: Cable TV,Common Area Taxes,Community Pool,Escrow Reserves Fund,Insurance,Internet,Maintenance Exterior,Maintenance Grounds,Manager,Pest Control,Pool Maintenance,Recreational Facilities,Sewer,Trash,Water;Condo Land Included
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price