Welcome to Bimini's Best - a luxurious, sprawling waterfront front home tucked away at the end of a quiet cul de sac on desirable Anna Maria Island. This 5,921 square foot home was designed to provide the ultimate indoor/outdoor living experience capturing panoramic views of the sparkling waters of Bimini Bay from every room in the house. This newly constructed, expansive 2-story home boasts 6 bedrooms, 2 living rooms, 5 bathrooms, 2 half baths, two gas fireplaces, a speakeasy inspired entertainment room complete with front and back balconies, and a two-and-a-half-car garage. Professionally designed and built by the craftsmen of Moss Builders, every detail in this home packs a punch, from intricate ceiling and trim designs, custom Amish cabinetry, walnut flooring, and luxurious finishes throughout. The owner's ensuite exudes modern luxury with built-in Lutron automated shades, masterful ceiling and trim details, a dedicated seating area and private, screened in covered lanai with gas fireplace. The exquisite bathroom includes an oversized, zero entry walk in shower with five water features to accommodate two. The custom closet is complete with its own washer and dryer. The impressive kitchen features a 16 foot island with a six foot galley sink, quartz countertops, a full suite of Dacor appliances, a Miele dishwasher and a walk-in pantry with custom storage and beverage center. In addition, a hidden full-service butler pantry includes a Sub-Zero Wolf freezer drawer and Sub-Zero Wolf fridge drawer, a Perlick ice maker, a Cove Dishwasher, and sink with garbage disposal. This smart home is equipped with Lutron automated services including automated shades, lighting switches and dimmers. This waterfront home is a boater's dream with two docks on the deep water canals. The pristine Bimini Bay views are the focal point of the 1,618 square footage of outdoor living areas which include four covered patios, a fireplace, outdoor kitchen, an infinity edge pool/spa, fully turfed lawn with oversized sand filled putting green and professional landscaping. Located within a mile of the white sand beaches and warm gulf waters, and just minutes from the shopping and dining of Pine Avenue. Fully furnished with custom furniture, upholstery, and custom window treatments for an easy occupancy. This home's timeless blend of traditional and modern elements received a Best in Living award by the National Association of Home Builders and was expertly assembled by Beacon Home Design, Moss Builders, and Emily Moss Designs.
Residential - Single Family, Other
5 Full/2 Half
Block,Cement plank,Stucco,Wood frame
5,921 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
BAY PALMS ADD
Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Street Lights, Water Connected
Anna Maria Elementary
Martha B. King Middle
Detailed Room Information
- Inside, Laundry Room
- Bar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Water Filtration System, Wine Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Marble, Wood
- Drapes, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows, Rods, Shades, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Gas, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Dry Bar, Eat-in Kitchen, High Ceilings, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Main Floor, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Covered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Ground Level, Off Street.
- Wood, Stucco, Frame, Block, Cement Plank
- Pool Description
- Gunite, Heated, Infinity
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price